Update on Reopening
We’re slowly moving toward a full re-opening of the clinic. Beginning March 1, 2022, the following will be implemented:
All drop-off appointments, medication, and food pick-ups will remain curbside for now. This is due to the limited space in our lobby.
Curbside will still be available to any client who prefers curbside; just let us know! For the rest of our appointments, please note the following:
1) When you arrive for your appointment, please arrive on time and call the main number (410-721-7387) as we have been doing. Your technician will meet you at the front door and escort you and your pet to an exam room.
2) Due to limited space, only one person is allowed in for the appointment.
3) Masks will be properly worn at all times while in the building. Please inform us if you: have been exposed to COVID, having any clinical signs of COVID or have recently travelled to a COVID hot spot.
4) We have hand sanitizer available for use. We also reserve the right to temperature check if warranted. Each exam room is thoroughly cleaned after each appointment.
5) Once the exam is finished and treatments are complete, your technician will walk you to the lobby. Please have a seat and wait until the receptionist calls you to the counter for check out. This is for both privacy purposes and improving traffic flow within the lobby.
Everyone at Crofton Veterinary Center greatly appreciates all the patience and support that we have received over these past 2 difficult years. Our care team is dedicated to giving you and your pet the highest quality care, communication and medicine that we can provide.