To All Crofton Vet Clients,
Starting June 1, we are planning on starting our modified reopening.
Unfortunately, due to our small facility size, we will not be able to open completely. We are still offering curbside to any client who would prefer curbside. For clients who would prefer to come in for their pet’s exam, here is what you need to know.
We are trying to steer the “in person” appointments to the times when we have the fewest appointments scheduled. We may be able to accommodate in person appointments at other appointment times but this will be on a case by case basis.
In person times are as follows:
- Monday 9-10:30 AM, 5-7 PM
- Tuesday 9-12 pm, 5-7 PM
- Wednesday 9-12 AM, 5-7 PM
- Thursday will remain curbside
- Friday 9-10:30 AM, 5-7 PM
- Saturday will remain curbside
- When you call to schedule your appointment, our front staff should ask you whether you prefer curbside or in person. You can, of course, make your desires known as well. We will note this in your appointment slot.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please arrive on time and call the main number (410-721-7387) as we have been doing. To minimize face to face time in our exam rooms, we will still be doing history and check out over the phone. Our technicians will go through your pet’s history after your arrival.
- Once the history is complete, we will arrange to meet you and your pet at the front door. We are limiting it to one person per appointment. If you have more than one person who would like to come in, then you will need to decide who is coming in ahead of time.
- Masks will be worn at all times while in the building. We will ask but please inform us if you have been exposed to COVID, having any clinical signs of COVID or have recently travelled to a COVID hot spot.
- We will have hand sanitizer available for use. We also reserve the right to temperature check if warranted. Each of the exam rooms will be thoroughly cleaned after each appointment.
- We will walk you directly to the exam room. Once in the exam room, there will be a chair in the corner opposite the exam table with a taped off area for you to sit/remain while we do the exam, discuss finding, etc.
- Once the exam is finished and all decisions regarding treatments and testing are made, you will proceed back to your car. If we are done with treatments, you will proceed with your pet. If there are any remaining treatments to be done, we will perform said treatments and then return your pet to the car.
- For check out, we will call as we have been to pay over the phone. We are trying to minimize the amount of time anyone is congregating at the front desk. We will deliver the receipt, discharge and any medication to your car once check out is complete.
All medication and food pick-ups will remain curbside.
Everyone at Crofton Vet really appreciates all the patience and support that we have received over this past year. It has certainly been difficult! We do ask that you remain patient as we start this transition. This is a first step of many and there will be issues with which we will address when they arise. As always, the staff here is dedicated to giving you and your pet the highest quality care, communication and medicine that we can provide.