Modified Re-opening Update
To our clients,
We wanted to provide you with an update on Crofton Vet Center’s modified reopening.
First, all Saturday appointments, drop-off appointments, medication, and food pick-ups will remain curbside.
We are still offering curbside to any client who would prefer curbside. For clients who would prefer to come in for their pet’s exam, here is what you need to know.
- When you call to schedule your appointment, let our front staff know whether you prefer curbside or in person. We will note this in your appointment slot.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please arrive on time and call the main number (410-721-7387) as we have been doing. Your technician will meet you outside and escort you and your pet directly to an exam room.
- Due to limited space, only one person is allowed in for the appointment.
- Masks will be worn at all times while in the building. We will ask, but please inform us if you: have been exposed to COVID, having any clinical signs of COVID or have recently travelled to a COVID hot spot.
- We have hand sanitizer available for use. We also reserve the right to temperature check if warranted. Each exam room is thoroughly cleaned after each appointment.
- Once the exam is finished and treatments are complete, your technician will walk you to the lobby and offer you a seat. Please have a seat and wait until the receptionist calls you to the counter for check out.
Everyone at Crofton Vet Center greatly appreciates all the patience and support that we have received over this past year and a half. It has certainly been difficult! Our care team is dedicated to giving you and your pet the highest quality care, communication and medicine that we can provide.